Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 8:50:05 AM EDT
Here are the results from the 11.30.03 FDCC Match.

COF#1

Team Results

And the shootout (Neil kicked ass here, I got 1st loser....)

*Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for mis-spelled names.

Dirk

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure wish I could see my name in there somewhere. I'll be back soon to give you guys some competition though. Glad to hear the match was so much fun for everyone.

M4REAL
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sure wish I could see my name in there somewhere. I'll be back soon to give you guys some competition though. Glad to hear the match was so much fun for everyone.

M4REAL

We missed you old Buddy....

Dirk

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I have seen alot about you guys little get together. How could I get to shoot with you guys seeing how I have never done anything like this b4.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Go to our new www site and read up a little on it. Its simple and everyone who can follow the 4 main safety rules is welcome! All you need is any centerfire carbine, 100 rounds anda good attitude. Bring as much gear etc that you want, but the above is all you will need.

Dont worry about not having done it before. There wil be at least 2 people right behind you. They will walk you all the way through it if need be. We hope to see you end of January!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top