Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 11:45:06 AM EDT
I was at Chipotle Grill at the new mall in Chandler and an F16 made a low pass heading NNW turning N.  Anyone else see this?  

Is something going down?  or just normal for when Prez. is in town.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Normal stuff.

Yesterday I saw a bunch of people in the parking lot at work looking up. Saw what looked like an AWACS with a contrail behind it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
A C-130 just landed on my street.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That's just the drugs kicking in.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's just the drugs kicking in.

You're right!  It was just a dog running down the street.  I could have sworn it was a c-130.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:50:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Does anyone know if Bush is gonna be in Vegas tommorrow? I've heard Bush, Kerry AND Nader are gonna be here this week and I know they haven't been here yet. I gotta fly out and need to know if the airport is gonna be fucked.

Uh didn't the President arrive yesterday. Guess that story about him and the McCains having dinner together last night at a Phoenix resteraunt was just the drugs kicking in.

Don't know about Kerry and Nader though. And don't really care about them either.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I think President Bush was on his way to Vegas after he left Phoenix this morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top