Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 12:58:08 PM EST
Who makes good ones? anyone local that I could pick a couple up from?

I know there is WAC I will be trying to get down to the next show any other quick options?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:28:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:04:50 PM EST
Wolff makes a nice HD spring. I have never seen them at the show. I'm guessing that OA sells standard ones. If you just need one or two standard springs, I'm sure I have some around here...someplace.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:19:31 PM EST
Wades should have them if you need it asap.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:17:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By Eric:
Wolff makes a nice HD spring. I have never seen them at the show. I'm guessing that OA sells standard ones. If you just need one or two standard springs, I'm sure I have some around here...someplace.

Thanks for your help, I have been looking at buying some from wolff. Thanks for offering some of yours! I will pass because I don't want to depleat your stash and I will order the wolff's right now.

thanks
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:19:52 AM EST
FWIW, Oly has the regular ones plus at least two kinds of upgrades-- not a plug or anything, JAFO, just that I was down there a couple days ago yakking with Skip about this--
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:26:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By Ductapeman:
FWIW, Oly has the regular ones plus at least two kinds of upgrades-- not a plug or anything, JAFO, just that I was down there a couple days ago yakking with Skip about this--

LOL, thanks, I just ordered some from wolff I will give them a try. I will take a look at Olys table the next time I am at WAC also!
Top Top