Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 10:32:27 AM EDT
Am I just one unlucky individual or does it seem like the EE has turned into a perpetual flustercuck recently?

I ordered "in stock" magazines from ???.com on February 25. They didn't pack and ship them until March 3. It then took the magazines from March 3 to March 10 to get to North Carolina and now the USPS doesn't know where they are as of lunch today. (later edit: they left a could not deliver message on the wrong house)

I ordered stripped lowers from ????? on the 4th and was told they would be in stock on the 7th. On the 7th the dealer advertised they were in stock on the EE, but after three days my lowers still haven't shipped. I verified the order has been received.

Please tell me my experience with these two dealers is unusual. If not I am going to have to eat crow and go back to the gunshow routine. At least there you can take your overpriced gear home immediatedly.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you post in the Feedback section of the EE?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike,
I haven't posted outside our little group here. I've been shooting AR's since the early 1980's but I'm new to this site. I was honestly curious if that kind of service is common with the EE vendors. The seven days shipping time is my fault for using the USPS. The seven days it took to pack and ship the order after it was placed is unacceptable. The other lesson is to not buy not vendors who give you a shipped price.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
i order 6 on Thurs 2/23/2006 and they ship by UPS on  Wed 03/01/2006  and i finally got them on Thurs 03/09/2006.

i have learn to only ship thru ups or fed ex since i have real problems with the post office.

lost a few silver eagles thru the post office so they broke me of not getting insurance on anything i send them.also i have had shirts gone missing that was mailed to me.

and ups and fed ex you can track the package alot easier than the post office.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Aparently it seems quite a few people have had this problem with 44MAG.com. I ordered 5 magazines on the 23rd of feb. also, they did not ship until the 3rd of march, and I FINNALLY got them yesterday. I was very disapointed and will not be ordering from them again.

Josh
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#5]
what was you disappoited about?
shipping or quality?

for shipping i seen where they have been slow on shipping do to low inventory and overwhelming order.
i think ups could of gotten it here sooner than 9 days.but they where shipped from Harbor, OR.
quality i can not say much they looked good,but i have not loaded any yet.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:35:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I've ordered from 44mag and have had no problems other than it took about a week to get them.
I ordered 10 mags for my 92fs for $4.99 each. Yes $4.99 each on the clearance page. Two of those were 30 rounders. Out of 10 mags only one has giving me a problem with feeding. There is no name on them, but I don't care, all have worked other than the 1 and I pulled it from my bag til I can sit down and tinker with it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top