Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2009 4:19:21 PM EDT
So who's gonna participate and shut off all thier lights saturday night? Come on guys, this is a global crisis, we have to stop the changing climate!

Yeah, so I'm going to turn on every freaking light in my house on saturday night!  I may even fire up all my coleman lanterns in the backyard

Polytech
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I will probably surf ARFCOM if I'm not out enlarging my carbon foot print in my truck
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm with polytech, what a bunch of nonsense, someone will probably get mugged.

Lights on to Keep America Strong!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Lets all make ourselves feel better about not giving a shit the other 8759 hours of the year. I think I will pass.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:05:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:03:10 AM EDT
[#5]
That is prime time Video Game playing time for me!  I'll have all sorts of electrical stuff running.  (Course I always do....)

(Even if I did shut the lights off, I'd be sitting in my La-Z-Boy with my Nintendo DS going...lol.)
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Everybody should go burn some styrofoam in a bonfire.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Oooh I forgot about the pile of tires I have to burn. They can't see the smoke at night......
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So who's gonna participate and shut off all thier lights saturday night? Come on guys, this is a global crisis, we have to stop the changing climate!

Yeah, so I'm going to turn on every freaking light in my house on saturday night!  I may even fire up all my coleman lanterns in the backyard

Polytech

Im doing the same thing. Im also going to run all three of my vehicles for an hour.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:42:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oooh I forgot about the pile of tires I have to burn. They can't see the smoke at night......

I can grab about 20 tires out of the scrap pile, want me to bring them so we can really light the place up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top