Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2003 12:51:25 PM EDT
My son Billy wanted me to post this pic for The Hun.

Billy started reading the ETH posts due to the avitar then I don't know what happened to him. He just started thinking ETH was some kind of superhero!

He bought the field gear for our hiking adventures and as a tribute to our guys in Iraq.  He hopes someday to go to the hun farm where he feels he can wear his cowboy boots without fear of Yankee disapproval. LOL

BTW: He's convinced that ETH's family is really from TN.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]

What son wouldn't like the ETH Jew Crew Action figure.
Get him one for his birthday or Christmas.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you Aimless, I was hoping I wouldn't be the first to bring this up.

TXL
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Are you trying to imply that ETH isn't a superhero?

You guys don't get it.  Billy actually thinks ETH can walk on water, jump the highest building in a single bound, catch a bullet between his teeth, fly like an eagle, drink a horse under the table, shoot 105 howitzers under each arm, and all this while he is negotiating a legal settlement. Really!

We're talking truest form hero worship here. This is radically different for Billy who doesn't even care for John Wayne and until now his closest hero was a cartoon character.

It IS hard for me to understand.  This kid who is dominated by TV is not taken by someone on TV or in the movies.

As for me, ETH has shown me kindness I will be in his dept for a long time and this is more explaining than I am acustomed to doing.

BTW: ETH knows this and has for quite sometime and this post was for him.

Legs, Billy got a major hoot out of the pic and I would like to add it is one of your best.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#5]
No human can rack up 14923 post.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you trying to imply that ETH isn't a superhero?

You guys don't get it.  Billy actually thinks ETH can walk on water, jump the highest building in a single bound, catch a bullet between his teeth, fly like an eagle, drink a horse under the table, shoot 105 howitzers under each arm, and all this while he is negotiating a legal settlement. Really!

Well, WE, DFW crew, know ETH enough to know that:  ETH can do all other stuff, but he can't walk on water. Well, when he drink the blue water, then he can..

I'm glad that Billy has a superhero--just don't ask ETH to demo those powers when Billy meets him.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:04:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=44

What son wouldn't like the ETH Jew Crew Action figure.
Get him one for his birthday or Christmas.

he looks like a russian in that pic....
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Bump
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#9]
ETH Jew Crew Action Figure.  

Where can I get one of those?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:49:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I bet ETH has 15,000 posts by the end of the day.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ETH Jew Crew Action Figure.  

Where can I get one of those?

Any good Delicatessen in the Borscht Belt should carry them in stock.

They used to be packaged as a surprise toy in specially marked boxes of Sugar Frosted Matzoh Ball Flakes Cereal!

Eric The(Kosher)Hun

The back of my head hurts from smiling and laughing so much!

TomJefferson, you are doing a fine job of raising your son! Just for the record, ETH can do all of that Super Hero walk on water, jump the highest building in a single bound, catch a bullet between his teeth, fly like an eagle, drink a horse under the table, shoot 105 howitzers under each arm, and all this while he is negotiating a legal settlement.  I've seen it myself, no need to "go tell it to the Marines".  My son is 11, so I fully understand your feelings watching our children grow into the next generation of Americas Defenders.

Billy, to see your picture, to see you doing the right and honorable things in life, has made my hardships and sacrifices while I served OUR country seem much less difficult.  Thank you for your support!  It means so much, and I know that one day you will understand first hand just how much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top