Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 7:19:10 PM EDT
I gave a guy the "I'll take it" in a thread on the EE for a red dot. Sent an email and asked for an address to mail a money order yesterday morning at 8:00 am.

I haven't heard from him yet and to me that's telling me I don't want to do business with him.

Do you think I would be justified in rescinding my offer?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Post in the thread or send an pm before getting pissed.  I've found that quite a few people on here forget to update at15.com when they get a new email address.  Or the spam filter nabs the redirected email.  

Give him one more chance to respond.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:28:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I posted in the thread and sent an email.  The seller hasn't logged in since the 17th, It just seems to me that if I was trying to sell something I'd at least try to check my damn add more often than 3 days.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Too often we think other folks are here 24/7 when in fact they may actually have a life outside of Arfcom.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:03:22 AM EDT
[#5]
To me it's like listing a car or something similar, giving out your phone number then not answering your phone and expecting it to sell?  

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:12:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I understand your point.

But life happens.  Things get in the way sometimes.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#7]
This week is an 'off week' for many folks, too.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top