Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2017 6:00:29 PM EDT
On may way into the city around 1:45 pm today 8/21/2017 lower level there is on-going traffic for the last several weeks. As I merged into the lane shift diverted by traffic cones I noticed a guy against the wall section of the lower level in handcuffs. As I was slowed by other onlookers I also noticed about 4 unmarked cars and one of the plainclothes guys kneeling down at the rear door rocker panel. I couldn't help notice about 40 to 50 boxes piled up on the trunk of the dudes car. I would say they were as long as a shoe box and half the depth. Someone is in some serious trouble
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:58:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Should have thrown him in front of the tractor trailers on the on coming lane.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Drug bust on GW

Annnnd hes gone for about 10 years...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Should have thrown him in front of the tractor trailers on the on coming lane.
View Quote
yeah...just for causing more traffic
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I was expecting bootleg cigs.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:46:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

yeah...just for causing more traffic
View Quote
Nothing new for the Cross Bronx/95.  I don't thing there is a time of day when there is no traffic.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#6]
He looks like Big O's brother.. I guess he need his fix and he was on his way to drop it off..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top