Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2005 4:31:33 PM EDT
Ill make this very short and to the point, I need to know if anyone here lives near or knows Don Ross aka "HellBoy". He is a team member here and he lives Alvord Tx. 5 months ago I traded him my glock 33 for his Sig Pro 2340, he drug and drug and drug his feet  until he says he had a stroke. Ive called him several times but he still has not sent my gun. I need this weapon very badly. Does anyone live near him that can maybe ship the gun to me for him, or get in touch with him, (he wont return my calls) and Let me know please.  My email address is "[email protected]" Please let me know.

Editted thread title -- TRG
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I'll say one thing about DonR-everyone in Texas is getting to know a little more about him. Have a look here.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Vsp1140, he is well known to the guys here.  They can and will provide you with everything from his home address to his phone number (privately--not posted on the board).  Good luck--a successful conclusion is unlikely, it would seem.  

every phone number we tried is disconnected

I even had two sent to me from one of his relatives, and they did not work either.

what a fuck.

time to get these posts together and talk to the sherrifs

txl
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#6]
well , I do have a working Telephone number and I spoke with him just a very short mins ago. He says he had a secondary stroke and says he will get  the gun to me this week.  I will not go into any detail on here but I have spoken with the wise county S.O and they are aware of this situation. Email me with any quesitons.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 5:03:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
well , I do have a working Telephone number and I spoke with him just a very short mins ago. He says he had a secondary stroke and says he will get  the gun to me this week.  I will not go into any detail on here but I have spoken with the wise county S.O and they are aware of this situation. Email me with any quesitons.

I hope you get your pistol back VSP, but I wouldn't bet a nickle on it.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 8:53:35 AM EDT
[#8]
file theft charges. what a POS!
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

'

Call him and tell him to call me.  If he still has the firearms, I will drive to his place and pick them up, and mail them to whatever ffl you guys need them mailed to.

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 3:18:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Hope we both have luck, sold me a 239 with 2 factory mags, 7 10 rd sig mags, wood grips, houge grips, and factory grips...he got funds thru PayPal for $540...TXL.thanx for the offer, I will certainly reimbursh you for the shipping......since the 2340 trader has a good phone#, pls IM it to me!
I would enjoy hearing some more of his lies
I have notified the Wise County Sheriff, and he sounds like an upright guy!
Hope he can help, he suggested filing theft charges if no shippy or no refund.......
GO GET 'EM TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#12]
and theft of a firearm is a felony here in TX.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:56:37 PM EDT
[#13]
While NOT advocating ANY violent act...
It sounds like these guys should visit this guy and work it out man-to-man.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#14]
UPDATE::::

Both myself  and mysterykite have been in touch with  the sheriff in Wise Co. and while I will not go into ant detail , we will have oue guns/money by thurs of next week..............................or else.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:04:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:28:24 AM EDT
[#16]
As I stated at the first of this scumbag episode, Wise Co. Sheriff's Office will take care of you. If needed, I am LE in Denton County next door and can help if it drags out after next week.
Some of my retired brethren are in Alvord and they will not put up with that crap at all.
GOD BLESS TEXAS.
Lest we Forget.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Yippeee Another one bites the dust.

NEXT!

Ben
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:41:03 AM EDT
[#18]
I just can't believe it.  DonR helped me out when we were looking at losing our house after Enron collapsed a few years ago.  I spoke with him right before New Years and we were supposed to meet up for dinner.  Man, I just can't believe it...  

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
As I stated at the first of this scumbag episode, Wise Co. Sheriff's Office will take care of you. If needed, I am LE in Denton County next door and can help if it drags out after next week.
Some of my retired brethren are in Alvord and they will not put up with that crap at all.
GOD BLESS TEXAS.
Lest we Forget.

AWSAR,
You sound like a first class guy!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:15:06 AM EDT
[#20]
AWSAR, ILL, TXL, and all the great guyz in TX!
Thanx for your help and guidance in this matter.I beleive the good Sheriff of Wise, or should I say the WISE Sheriff is taking good care of us........Thanx to all else too!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#21]
USPO $ order in today for full amount from the man bugged by all of YOU GUYZ and the GREAT Sheriff David Walker in Wise County

Thanx to all who had a hand in this!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Well My money was sent out the same day that Mystery's was, however don is sending the money to a guy that has a Sig Pro 2340 for sale and is only a few miles from me so , essentially don is buying this gun for me. I should have it by tomarrow but Ill find out for sure tonight.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#24]
great to hear that a situation is being taken care of!!!!
i pray it doesnt happen to me but if it does i hope there are others willing to help as they did here!

most of you guys here are first class!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#26]
I got my gun today.. Don sent the other guy the money and he gave me his gun so now everything is resolved. As far as I know, he owes no one anything anymore. THANK GOD Thanks ev everyone for their help.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#27]
congrats.  I wonder who helped the shitball out.

txl
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#28]
don't think it was a matter of helping him out, the Sheriff read him his rights!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:31:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Glad to hear it worked out.
Sorry it was one of our scumbags. Doubt he will try anything close around here again.

TEXAS BY GOD.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well My money was sent out the same day that Mystery's was, however don is sending the money to a guy that has a Sig Pro 2340 for sale and is only a few miles from me so , essentially don is buying this gun for me. I should have it by tomarrow but Ill find out for sure tonight.

i'm glad to read this matter has been resovled. but what happened to the gun you sent to don ? mmk

mooore importantly......did you get your finger prints off of the gun?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top