Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 7:28:36 PM EDT
There has to be at least on other person here in the Vegas area that listens to Country Chuck, right?

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes I listen to Country Chuck and love that old time country music.  I may not listen every week, but I do listen.  

What about Tom T. Hall and "I like Beer" or "Old Dogs, Children And Watermelon Wine."  

Is there any other kind of music other then country?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Is there any other kind of music other then country?

Well there are 2 types onf music, we have country and we have western.  Which do you prefer?

I rarely listen to country chuck.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#3]
It reminds me of when I was little watching Hee-Haw with grandmother. My grandmother came to Las Vegas in 1922 and never bothered to learn English but she never missed Hee-Haw and Lawrence Welk. I enjoyed watching those old-school country guys when I was young.

The more "twangy" it is, the more I like it. My wife tells me that I am a nut and she can't stand that music.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I've tried to listen, but as much as I like country, that oldschool stuff is too much for me.  I did hear an old Roy Clark tune on there once that I thought was pretty good, but other than that the stuff makes my skin crawl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top