I did a search but couldn't really find anything about it. Thanks!
Yes. No mags over 10rds either. If you're contemplating moving to Cincinnati, just make sure you're in a community that's not incorporated into the city proper.
Cincinnati Firearm Regulations
Date updated: Jul 29, 2005 @ 11:58:19 pm EDT
Chapter 708 Sec. 708-37. Possession or Sale of Semiautomatic Firearms Prohibited.
(a) No person shall sell, deliver, rent, lease, offer, or display for sale, or transfer ownership of, acquire or possess a semiautomatic firearm.
(b) No person shall sell, deliver, rent, lease, offer or display for sale, or transfer ownership of, acquire or possess any detachable magazine with the following capacities:
(1) More than ten rifle or carbine rounds;
(2) More than five shotgun rounds;
(3) More than 15 handgun rounds.
This section does not apply to any detachable magazine purchased or acquired for use with semiautomatic firearms registered pursuant to division (e)(3) of this section.
(c) No person shall sell, deliver, rent, lease, offer or display for sale, or transfer ownership of, acquire or possess any extension tube, drum, cylinder, or magazine capable of increasing the capacity of a fixed or detachable magazine.
(d) This section does not apply to law enforcement officers, agents, or employees of this or any other state or the United States, members of the Armed Forces of the United States or the organized militia of this or any other state, if the acquisition or possession of a semiautomatic firearm is authorized and within the scope of his official duties.
(e) Any person who is legally in possession of a semiautomatic firearm that was legally purchased or acquired before April 1, 1989, shall within 30 days from the effective date hereof:
(1) Remove said semiautomatic firearm from within the city limits of Cincinnati; or
(2) Modify said semiautomatic firearm to either render it permanently inoperable or to permanently make it a device no longer defined as a semiautomatic firearm; or
(3) Register the firearm with the chief of police pursuant to such procedures as the city manager may establish.
So if you have enough guns you are your own militia
Sure seems like they're encouraging people to join a militia, doesnt it?