Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 5:49:58 AM EDT
I work in Columbus and would like to have it done locally so I don't have to ship it somewhere. If I can't find one I will send it to ADCO. Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Send it to ADCO. The $5.00 shipping with insurance, will send your barrel to a REPUTABLE company that will make it right.  Without question.  

eta: any shop that can do it locally, will probably take longer than ADCO to ship to and from, anyhow.  ADCO turnaround is only a couple days.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#2]
JohnnyMcEldoo just did mine for me, he's only 1 hour south of Columbus and once you get past his appalling personal hygiene and abrasive personality, he's an ok guy!

Seriously, he can hook you up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
swingset: Where is he located? Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
once you get past his appalling personal hygiene and abrasive personality, he's an ok guy!

OH yea? Im not the one who forgot to wear his "manpon" at the last shoot in 90 degree weather. I wasnt going to say it but alot of the guys were smirking commenting how you had a [whisper]....wet spot[/whisper]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
swingset: Where is he located? Thanks!

In the post above me! See, I used an elaborate bait to draw him to this thread - personal attacks. And he's joking about the manpon, I didn't really have a wet spot.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:37:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Check your IM RHR.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:55:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I would be interested in getting one threaded also.  Can you do FAL's also?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:12:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Johnny Mac--check the refinish on your threads. I'm ready to put her back together:

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Awsome. What did you use?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Norrell moly resin. Learned about it here: www.glocksunlocked.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10200
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#11]
YEa I just learned about it the other day. I think Im gonna order a quart or gallon of the grayish black. The AK. saiga and bushy need a good coat of it. Nice work!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Sure looks nice there.  Hopefully mine will turn out as nice... er then I'll just feel bad screwing it up again!  2 hours of beating on the front sight pins just didn't work so JohnnyMcEldoo conviced me that I needed a bayo lug on it anyway and off it came to the grinder.  Then of course the 20" came apart like it was held together by good intentions.  Damn and it was the older of the two.  

Thanks for the Machining and letting me sit in the peanut gallery to see it done!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Thanks for the Machining and letting me sit in the peanut gallery to see it done!

Anytime! Thanks for the computer help and treating me to all the food and the finest beer a man can ask for
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top