Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 5:12:43 PM EDT
So in the past I have met up with some at Denny's as they past lakewood on their way LCR.  Any takers on friday 10-11ish? (anyone gonna be on their way at that hour?)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#1]
You know there is a Denny's at exit 109 in Lacey.........
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, Move it to the McDonalds in Oly right off of exit 105-A and I can make it for lunch

Damn I hate work
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:53:33 PM EDT
[#3]
How about meet @ TT around 1130 then brunch!

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
^^^  TT?  ThermalTake?

Damn, Im a geek
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
^^^  TT?  ThermalTake?

Damn, Im a geek

Tactical Tailor

Quoted:
Hell, Move it to the McDonalds in Oly right off of exit 105-A and I can make it for lunch

Damn I hate work

That reminds me... Did Kooter ever tell you that I have a clear line of sight from my office window to your building?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:04:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
^^^  TT?  ThermalTake?

Damn, Im a geek

Tactical Tailor

Quoted:

Damn I hate work

That reminds me... Did Kooter ever tell you that I have a clear line of sight from my office window to your building?

If you have a clear line of sight from your office window to the crosswalk next to McDonalds you would normally see me and 4 of my budies walking to/from McDonalds at least once a week too then  Are you in Cap. View 2?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#7]
How about meet @ TT around 1130 then brunch!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you have a clear line of sight from your office window to the crosswalk next to McDonalds you would normally see me and 4 of my budies walking to/from McDonalds at least once a week too then  Are you in Cap. View 2?

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well Hiya neighbor!  What do you guys do over there?  We occasionally get your mail

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top