Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 4:38:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Bravo!

Well done Inuh!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the review.  I'll be going through the course at Annandale in April.  Now I know what I have to look forward to.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:01:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Poor Death451 (managed a forced smile/smirk) finally learned what shooting 15,000+ rds of Wolf through an AR-15 will do to your gas tube, front sight block, and barrel over time...

Death451 corrected this number with me today. That number is closer to 50,000 rounds of Wolf through that rifle.

Nice job on the review inuh.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#4]
No way! Paul is full of it!  The gun would have been rendered inoperable

Quoted:

Poor Death451 (managed a forced smile/smirk) finally learned what shooting 15,000+ rds of Wolf through an AR-15 will do to your gas tube, front sight block, and barrel over time...

Death451 corrected this number with me today. That number is closer to 50,000 rounds of Wolf through that rifle.

Nice job on the review inuh.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top