Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 1:43:31 PM EDT
Has anyone seen this footage yet?  NBC channel 5 in Dallas just ran the footage of how this one

ended with bad guy shooting at pursuing police out of back window of car speeding down I-45 in

Houston while girlfriend drives at high speed into rear of pickup truck.  Girl friend and little girl

where injured and BG shot and killed on the scene.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]

did they film him getting gunned down?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
news segment said the gf was ejected and then the guy slammed into the truck
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
All they had at 4:30 was the end of the chase with him shooting at police through back window of

car and then her driving full speed into rear of p/u truck.  Here is the link to NBC5i.com story.

www.nbc5i.com/news/6685729/detail.html
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#4]
local news ch.
www.khou.com/
www.click2houston.com
abclocal.go.com

the woman was thrown from the car after it a pick-up. the car rolled to a stop and when the police approached the car shots were fired. the officers grabbed the lil girl. the lil girl and mother are in the hospital in serious condition.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
local news ch.
www.khou.com/
www.click2houston.com
abclocal.go.com

the woman was thrown from the car after it a pick-up. the car rolled to a stop and when the police approached the car shots were fired. the officers grabbed the lil girl. the lil girl and mother are in the hospital in serious condition.

this is what i just saw
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Houston Fox 26 has some good video but they do not have a website
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#7]
ar's were drawn
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
ar's were drawn

...but cops don't need AR's
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:28:07 AM EDT
[#9]
After watching the video, I wonder why the cops were firing on the car with the child still inside
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:01:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
After watching the video, I wonder why the cops were firing on the car with the child still inside

Wondered that myself too but quite a few variables and I hate armchair quarterbacking but it all ended up good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top