Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 10:34:27 AM EDT
As most of you know I have 4 dogs that I love like children.  You also know that my wife is outta town and they are missing her severely.  They sit in the window and watch every car that drives by.  In the middle of the night if they hear a car or car door, they run to the livingroom and look out the window.  They search the house constantly for her.  WELL.......One of them is sick and feeling a little pukey today. I have cleaned up more dog puke than anyone should have to....EVER!!!!  Since there are 4 of them I don't know who the culprit is.  My wife can tell you by just looking who the sick mutt is and usually does the clean up.  GOD I miss my wife!!  I had no idea how much crap she puts up with I am not here.  These little brats can drive you nuts.  The sad thing is that we are only 2 days into this now.  I may have to beg her to come home early!!!!!    
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Dont feel too bad.  It is good practice for you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dont feel too bad.  It is good practice for you.

Yeah....I guess when the kids atart puking I'll be ready for it now!!!  How's that boy of yours doing?  Still stompin' on daddies nuts????  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]
dogs are like little kids,ya gotta giveum extra treats and occupy their time more...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#4]
O and I forgot to mention,DON'T give them any kryons ot coloring books,they can never stay in the lines
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
dogs are like little kids,ya gotta giveum extra treats and occupy their time more...

I swear that is the truest statement made around here lately!!!  They are worth the trouble though.  Talk about unconditional love....A darned dog loves you just because.  How many people do you know that you say about??  I mean besides your family!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Put the outside..
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#7]
are you sure it is one of the dogs that puked?

every dog I've ever seen will lap puke up as eagerly as they eat cat shit
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Got to love them.

To find out who man's best friend is try this:
Take your dog and your wife, lock them in the trunk of a car.  Come back in an hour and open the trunk.  You will find out who your best friend is right then and there.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:07:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Got to love them.

To find out who man's best friend is try this:
Take your dog and your wife, lock them in the trunk of a car.  Come back in an hour and open the trunk.  You will find out who your best friend is right then and there.

That is funny right there!!!  I think Mrs. Higgimw would probably shoot my ass!!!  I bet Mrs. Sumoj would do the same, or worse!!  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:08:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
O and I forgot to mention,DON'T give them any kryons ot coloring books,they can never stay in the lines

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top