Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/1/2004 8:58:59 AM EDT
I'm looking to buy a cheap stripped lower localy? (under $100)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:04:19 AM EDT
In Palm Beach, try Court: courts3@bellsouth.net.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:09:32 AM EDT
I will second Court.

Oh, and under $100 is a pipe dream.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:18:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By norman74:
I will second Court.

I used to get them for $85-$95 all the time..........is it because of the awb that they've gone up, (pipe dream)?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:20:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dragnet:

I will second Court.

I used to get them for $85-$95 all the time..........is it because of the awb that they've gone up, (pipe dream)?

In this area? I've never seen them anywhere below $100 in the South Florida area. If you used to get them so cheap, why aren't you getting them from there now?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:26:10 AM EDT

I will second Court.

In this area? I've never seen them anywhere below $100 in the South Florida area. If you used to get them so cheap, why aren't you getting them from there now?

No, I've never bought them localy, I used to order them from shotgun news for those prices, about a year ago. I was just checking to see if anyone knew of any locals that might have them in stock. I'll contact court. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:45:36 AM EDT

No, I've never bought them localy, I used to order them from shotgun news for those prices, about a year ago. I was just checking to see if anyone knew of any locals that might have them in stock. I'll contact court. Thanks

Well that's what I mean. By the time you pay somebody the $30 transfer fee, plus the $5 background check, you're back up over $100 again. I'm comparing out the door prices.
Top Top