Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2023 12:55:49 PM EDT
While driving this morning a county sheriff (probably a detective as the car was all black and windows completely blacked out) pulled out behind me from a local neighborhood.
The road we were driving on was a double yellow and the speed was 30mph.
I was initially doing 43 and slowed down when I saw him to about 38 mph.
Not even 3 minutes after he pulled out behind me he decided I wasn't going fast enough so he proceeded to speed up and pass me through the double yellow despite a car was coming the other way and then and continue to fly down the road until he was out of sight.
Must be nice to be above the law. Plus I am pretty sure if my windows were that tinted I'd get pulled over for that too...
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#1]
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
While driving this morning a county sheriff (probably a detective as the car was all black and windows completely blacked out) pulled out behind me from a local neighborhood.
The road we were driving on was a double yellow and the speed was 30mph.
I was initially doing 43 and slowed down when I saw him to about 38 mph.
Not even 3 minutes after he pulled out behind me he decided I wasn't going fast enough so he proceeded to speed up and pass me through the double yellow despite a car was coming the other way and then and continue to fly down the road until he was out of sight.
Must be nice to be above the law. Plus I am pretty sure if my windows were that tinted I'd get pulled over for that too...
View Quote

Did you call the sheriffs department or just post here?
Top Top