Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 10:35:44 AM EDT
So anybody see any bargains/deals/ripoffs at this weekend's show?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of what I saw was Rip-offs and junk I'd be ashamed to give away on the EE

The good news was that I sold both of the guns I brought to sell for the price I wanted
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The good news was that I sold both of the guns I brought to sell for the price I wanted

If I took two of my car audio amps, I wonder if I can sell them?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

No kidding!  This was my first show in AZ.  I thought since this is a Class 3 state, this would be a high-speed show.  It was more like a crafts fair.  Now I know where to go if I want a great selection of Airsoft guns, collectable dishes, and jewlery.  Please tell me it gets better than this here!

TS
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding!  This was my first show in AZ.  I thought since this is a Class 3 state, this would be a high-speed show.  It was more like a crafts fair.  Now I know where to go if I want a great selection of Airsoft guns, collectable dishes, and jewlery.  Please tell me it gets better than this here!

TS

Dec 2, 3, and 4th is the show your looking for.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I took two of my car audio amps, I wonder if I can sell them?

Probably. You'd fit right in
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TS

Dec 2, 3, and 4th is the show your looking for.

Thanks for the tip mjrowly.

Tac Smurf, let me give you another show tip. Never go to the one here in Glendale. It's a fucking flee market
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

TS

Thanks for the tip mjrowly.

Tac Smurf, let me give you another show tip. Never go to the one here in Glendale. It's a fucking flee market

I heard about the SAR show.  I hope it lives up to the hype!

See you there,

TS
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:30:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Amen brother.  About every two years I go to crossroads to remind myself what a waste of time it is.  I went to this show with a decent sized shopping list and came away without having bought a single thing.   After the show I wandered over to my local gun monger and gave him my money instead.   Better gear, better prices and I'm supporting a gun merchant in my own community.  

The only table there that held my interest was J&G.  They had a decent collection of military surplus rifles, but the line was long enough i didn't want to mess with it.  (Besides... I'm holding out for a Yugo mauser and nobody seems to have them...)

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Nobody can compete with J&G on Mosin-Nagants and a few other firearms. They've got the lowest prices I've seen at the shows.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#10]
first AZ show ive ever gone to. what a shithole, bunch of guns that look like they were rotting in the attic. Ill stick to the big reno gunshow thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#11]

See you there,

TS

Just skip the other buildings and head to the SAR building.  Bring lots of cash.  There are bargains there, but they are snapped up early.

You won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

See you there,

TS

Just skip the other buildings and head to the SAR building.  Bring lots of cash.  There are bargains there, but they are snapped up early.

You won't be disappointed.

I heard it is over-priced because of all the hype.  Is this not the case?

TS
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#13]
This show was not indicative of most Crossroads shows. The hot weather is a big factor in the quality and quantity of sellers and buyers. Anybody who misses the December Crossroads/SAR shows just does not like gunshows.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#14]
SAR is the only good one/building of the whole year.  

We will be meeting for breakfast on Sat morning.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#15]
No, the SAR is the best one.  They're all pretty good unless it's hot or really raining cats and dogs.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
No, the SAR is the best one.  They're all pretty good unless it's hot or really raining cats and dogs.

yes SAR is the best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top