Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 11:01:07 AM EDT
I went to it yesterday and was disapointed. No gun cases alowed in the range. WTF?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I don't bother with that place anymore, I drive out to Sac Valley now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
For another 20-25 minutes driving you can go to the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center. A top flight range.

I should a there frequently for fun and in lots of competitions.

www.sacvalley.org/
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, Cordova is a little up-tight like that.  I've only been there once and never found it worthwhile enough to go back.  Sac Valley on the other hand is excellent.  (Now if only they would let .50's on their range, it would be just about right).
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:15:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea the last time I was there I was down range fixing my target when they gave an all clear to begin shooting.  Needless to say I was ticked and thank god nobody started shooting.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#5]
If you are a serious shooter, go to Sac Valley.  As stated, they are top-notch and good folks.  I don't go anywhere else.

Too many kids at Cordova.  I knew it was my last time there when this kid two stalls down started drawing from his waistband and shooting "gangsta".

We both left the range at that point... Me voluntarily, him not.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top