Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2009 3:58:57 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I was at Nikola's and was asked to come up with a date for the next get together..... I figure 2 weeks is enough time to get people's schedules in order. This is on a Sunday at 3pm, which should work for most folks. If not, post up what would work better and we'll adjust if neccesary.

....... So, start oiling your prettiest shooting irons and come on down for the best BBQ in Michigan!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#1]
please check my post - Sundays are out because that room will be packed with customers.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:20:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey guys,

I was at Nikola's and was asked to come up with a date for the next get together..... I figure 2 weeks is enough time to get people's schedules in order. This is on a Sunday at 3pm, which should work for most folks. If not, post up what would work better and we'll adjust if neccesary.

....... So, start oiling your prettiest shooting irons and come on down for the best BBQ in Michigan!

I am "sorta" new here, but my info is as follows:

Anything after 14OCT...  That is when bow season ends.  It starts 01OCT

It would be nice to meet some fellow ARFCOMer's-  I only know 5 personally.

Pathfinder
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#3]
uhh, bow season goes to Nov 14th. Then starts again in Dec.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]
My schedule is fairly flexible, sundays worked better than Sat's but I can totally understand about the room being in use-I'm not a sports fan, so I didn't think about that.

Should we make it the weekend after, or Sat. the 2nd?

ETA: Borat tells me that earlier is better as the room is busier later. 11am should give us enough time to have fun and clean up the confetti for the dinner rush... Sound good?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#5]
So should we just not have it? Doesn't seem like a lot of interest.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:34:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Why don't we just make it Sat November 7 at noon?  More time to get the word out.  There are several guys that I know who aren't on this board that are interested.

Anybody?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So should we just not have it? Doesn't seem like a lot of interest.

I think it is because not a lot of folks from MI check this forum on a regular basis. I think once the word gets out, it might be a different story...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why don't we just make it Sat November 7 at noon?  More time to get the word out.  There are several guys that I know who aren't on this board that are interested.

Anybody?

11/7 might be better. 10/3 was going to be tough.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 4:41:51 AM EDT
[#9]
is it one of these two Nikola's?

Nikolas - www.nikolasbbq.com
25225 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI - (248) 355-4695
5 reviews, directions, menu, and more »

Nikolas Motorsport - www.nikolasmotorsport.com
2683 Orchard Lake Road, Sylvan Lake, MI - (248) 682-7755
Directions, hours, and more »

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:52:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Nikolas - www.nikolasbbq.com
25225 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI - (248) 355-4695
5 reviews, directions, menu, and more »
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:03:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I think I have the general idea of what this is about.   BBQ and guns sounds like a great idea.

But, for those of us that haven't been to one before could we get a general description of what you are planning?
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:46:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

uhh, bow season goes to Nov 14th. Then starts again in Dec.

Having a get together during the opening weekend of archery deer season is a bad idea. I and many others will be chasing Bambi then. How about Nov. 15.

As others have said, Nov 7th would be a better choice.  There is a lot more time to get the word out and won't interfere too much with hunting season.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#13]
OKAY - let's set it for Nov 7 - Saturday - 12-4pm.

Get the word out!  Thanks!

CnA  - hope you can make it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top