Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2014 9:49:33 AM EDT
Can anyone recommend a class III dealer in the valley that has a good selection and price on suppressors? I'd also like to use a dealer that efiles.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I've bought a couple from US Autoweapons in S'dale.  Had a helluva sale a while back.  Usually a good selection.  Next door is SGC.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Pistol Parlor, not a great selection but prices are good and efile (you'll need a PDF of your docs).
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've bought a couple from US Autoweapons in S'dale.  Had a helluva sale a while back.  Usually a good selection.  Next door is SGC.
View Quote

I was in there about two weeks ago, they had two suppressors.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
No idea about the efile, but Shooters Vault in north Phx stocks cans.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Merchant firearms in Ahwatukee has a good selection.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Merchant firearms in Ahwatukee has a good selection.
View Quote

+1..its actually south of there off chandler.  Dealt with them many times.  Good people
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#7]
STG Firearms in Phoenix just started efile for Form 4s - just had mine done there.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I've gotten all mine (I have 5) except one from Silencer Shop.  Other than an AAC 762-SDN I picked up from SGC when they were having a screaming sale ($850).  My other issue with SGC is they charge $75 to do the transfer...   I've never seen anyone with prices anywhere close to Silencer Shop and they typically have a bunch in stock.

You don't pay sales tax and they ship for free so I save enough money on each one to more than pay for the tax stamp.

Yes, they have to do a dealer to dealer transfer...but they e-File those and they don't take more that 3 to 4 weeks max.  So I'll take and extra 4 weeks to save $200 to $300.

Silencer Shop should be able help you find a dealer locally that e-Files as well.  They also have EXCELLENT customer service.  You won't be disappointed if you use them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I used SGC for my first and only can. My biggest issue was the lady who does NFA transfers wasn't there on the day I purchased my SDN-6. I had to drive all the way back across town the next day, after paying a $75 transfer fee, to give her a copy of my trust.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#10]
STG Firearms has a good selection and their staff is very knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 9:07:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Another vote for Merchant.  Currently waiting on my 2nd can from them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
STG Firearms has a good selection and their staff is very knowledgeable.
View Quote

Ill never do business with those jerks ever again.

During the rush I bought a Sp223 on their website that said in stock. The owner stiffed me on it. He was selling them on gun broker instead.
He even admitted he had plenty in stock.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've bought a couple from US Autoweapons AutoFuckers in S'dale.
View Quote

There; It's been fixed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top