Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/18/2003 6:01:44 PM EDT
Just wondering if Iowa allows for this. Sbr ect. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:28:08 PM EDT
With few exceptions Iowa requires a SOT and dealers or manuf. FFL license. Or or LE agency use.

There are some provisions for non shotgun based AOWs and perhaps a bigger than 50 but smaller than 60 cal destructive device, and those in the secret handshake club can contract with the state to thin the deer herd with silenced rifles.

Basically no.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top