Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2009 5:25:07 PM EDT
I have been working for and with this guy for about eight years now. He has always been more than fair and a friendship over the years has developed. We share a couple of common interest, so this year I wanted to do something special for him.  Why not build him an AR?

This is a very straight foward weapon, not a lot of "glitz and glamour", it's what I would call your truck or ranch gun. I put it through all the safety checks at DSRPC and after 100rds. I was confident the weapon was sound. The rifle sighted in nicely.

Nevadasun
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice rig. Can I be your boss? The only thing I would get my boss i s a 5 gallon bucket of used steel 5.56 casings and I have worked for him for almost 10yrs.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
As always, nice build nevadasun.

I wish my guys would build me a rifle.

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 2:02:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey I'll boss you around whenever for a rifle!

That's a sweet gift. I'm sure it will be well received!
I dig the battle born sticker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top