Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 9:25:44 AM EDT
Ooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just added some extra fresh chopped chilli to the pot on the cooker, went for a piss............................................but forgot to wash my hands.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Tears to my eyes.

Habenaro its the way to goooooooooooooo.

Find me the yoghurt
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:27:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I am now a small amount happier than I was before I read this.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Just as long as you washed yer hands before returning to the Chilli pot!  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Nah, he's in Cumbria, Cheese adds flavour!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:29:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Just added some extra fresh chopped chilli to the pot on the cooker, went for a piss............................................but forgot to wash my hands.

Tears to my eyes.

Find me the yoghurt

Habenaro kicks arse....

Here's a hint : Eat it raw and chase it with a Margarita....ummm...good. Yet, still very Hottt
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:10:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tears to my eyes.

Find me the yoghurt

Habenaro kicks arse....

Here's a hint : Eat it raw and chase it with a Margarita....ummm...good. Yet, still very Hottt

What you might not know is, Mousegunner was the chilli-eating champion at the 2000 Shot Show. He beat all the red necks at their own game

His ass has been in tatters ever since, but we're proud of him
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:17:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
His ass has been in tatters ever since, but we're proud of him

Yeah, that really did f**k him up
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:29:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah sometimes I wonder if it was all worth it.

I ate 37 fresh chilli's during the competition hosted by Taurus, ended up eating 4 habenaros to see off the competition.
To win you had to chew all the chillies up  then show the audiaunce them on your tongue before you swallowed (No wise cracks).

I beat 9 other Yanks and  won $100 plus a couple of Taurus shirts as well as having my 15 minutes of fame on the local TV station.

All the lads I was with at the show were in tears the following morning when I had to make an emergency bog stop at the Bellagio, really posh traps, marble everywhere. Well I spent about 1/2 an hour in there squeeling and wimpering as I took the kids to the pool, while they stood outside taking the piss.

Marks right, my arse was in tatters,  when I farted it burnt for a week and my guts haven't been right since

Theres a time and a place to eat chilli, but I dont think I'll be eating 37 chilli's again on the belt end!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top