Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 6:53:07 AM EDT
Units from the 1/25 Stryker brigade are starting to make their way home after a tough year in Mosul. Exact dates for specific units aren't available but let's just say that a certain nephew of mine should be home within 5 days.

I will be celebrating at LCR and am most happy this part of his tour is done.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:08:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Tell him thanks from the PCR household!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:42:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Hooray for Sean!!!!
Safe travels and a BIG THANKS!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Definitely tell him thanks for me and the rest of America.

I don't know the difference between a Stryker and a Norinco WZ 551 but there were some type of APC's cruising up I-405 the other day. A sight to behold for sure. I wonder what the soccer moms were thinking?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Rock on!  I'm very happy for your family.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I don't know the difference between a Stryker and a Norinco WZ 551 but there were some type of APC's cruising up I-405 the other day. A sight to behold for sure. I wonder what the soccer moms were thinking?

Wonder what Strat would have thought...

Glad to hear he will be back in country soon.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Will do.

I had to look it up...

Seems the Chinese like whitewalls

and alternate means of propulsion

While we on the other hand put bad ass guns on them, like an optically aimed .50

and crew them with some bas ass soldiers

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top