Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2010 6:44:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/20/2010 5:17:31 AM EDT by Jace]
Where would this be, needs to be above the perimeter.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:47:49 PM EDT
Go to the factory in Smyrna. They should be able to sell you a set and tune-up the pistol.

Accountant
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:51:06 PM EDT
If you cant find anyplace above....Ed's has the Glock Night Sights for $57.20+tax installed. They also have the Sevigny Carry with the two dot tritium straight eight configuration on sale for $85 installed. Normally $122.

If that doesn't work for you....I will be heading north on 85 on Wednesday. I can bring you a set and install them for you as a last resort.  I have a sight pusher. Takes me about 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:22:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 00bullitt:
If you cant find anyplace above....Ed's has the Glock Night Sights for $57.20+tax installed. They also have the Sevigny Carry with the two dot tritium straight eight configuration on sale for $85 installed. Normally $122.

If that doesn't work for you....I will be heading north on 85 on Wednesday. I can bring you a set and install them for you as a last resort.  I have a sight pusher. Takes me about 5 minutes.

How about sig sights?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:35:32 AM EDT
Sorry....you're SOL there.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:00:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By gajeep94yj:

How about sig sights?

Sig started cutting the dovetails so tight we quit doing their sights about a year ago. We ruined about three sets on three different guns. We swore off of them last week.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:16:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ikickhippies:

How about sig sights?

Sig started cutting the dovetails so tight we quit doing their sights about a year ago. We ruined about three sets on three different guns. We swore off of them last week.

How much do y'all charge for Glock night sights installed?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:48:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ikickhippies:

How about sig sights?

Damn it are you serious?  I am making the long trip up to you guys this weekend and this was one thing I was going to get done. Evebn if it's on an old 228 you still won't install?

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:15:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Accountant30339:
Go to the factory in Smyrna. They should be able to sell you a set and tune-up the pistol.

Accountant

This.  They do it while you wait and don't charge for the install or the cleaning/tune-up.

I couldn't ever find time to actually go, so I mailed them my slide, and they did it and mailed it back.  It was cheaper than buying the sites online, and I got free installation too.  They have 2 or 3 kinds they let you look at to decide which ones you want.
Top Top