Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2009 11:03:52 AM EDT
On December 5th, the non-profit Eastern Hills Rod, Gun & Conservation Club will be hosting a budget class to benefit the conservation mission of the Club.  

Details:

Who: Instructed by me.  Buckeye Firearms Assn. SW Ohio Regional Leader, Deputy Bailiff, NRA Instructor.

What: The Class...all 12 hours of it. Assistant instructors include State Representative and Attorney.

When: December 5, 2009 8AM to 8PM

Where: Eastern Hills Rod Gun and Conservation Assn located on SR 132 North of Owensville, OH, Clermont County.

Why: A good cause

How: $90 and you are in.  If an ARFCOMer...then $10 off.

Note, I am doing this on a volunteer basis, and AM NOT doing it for personal profit.

Contact me for info.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
SIGN ME UP I WILL BE THERE. HOW MANY ROUNDS SHOULD I BRING?
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 9:21:42 PM EDT
[#2]
x2.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It will probably be cold that day, so you might not want to shoot all that much. 50-100 rds. should be plenty.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I tell everybody to bring 200 rounds.  If the weather sucks, we won't use it all and you will have some for next time you go to the range.  If the weather is nice...we'll use it all and you don't want to be left out.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#5]
100 rds. was good enough for me, and it was a decent day. Every body's different. If you can even get a hold of 200 rds. LOL!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#6]
btt.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top