Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/17/2013 4:37:01 PM EDT
Who is in?

High of 36 and sunny. Do your patriotic duty and practice with your high capacity assault clip enabled Enhanced Battle Rifles!

ETA - I know some of the guys don't hit the board every day shoot them a text or call.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 5:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 5:34:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Why the F$%&# did I pick Sunday up!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmm, i may go for that.  Afsoc, going because if u do i need your vise

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 3:48:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Mrs and I may make it up after Church.  Still Same directions?  I think I have them in my inbox.  I wish I could bring my sbr, but I need to submit that stupid permission slip.  I will bring my 22 can, if we make it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:26:41 AM EDT
[#5]
putting CCW class on.......a.k.a. turning .22 ammo into .223 ammo and reloading components.  

enjoy fellers
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:08:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
putting CCW class on.......a.k.a. turning .22 ammo into .223 ammo and reloading components.  

enjoy fellers

ya know there is a way to make 22 cases into 223 bullets...
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:13:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

enjoy fellers

my way is faster, more efficient, and results in more armed citizens who may one day be able to defend themselves or someone else..........but the forming of .22 cases into bullets is pretty damned cool.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:27:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

enjoy fellers

my way is faster, more efficient, and results in more armed citizens who may one day be able to defend themselves or someone else..........but the forming of .22 cases into bullets is pretty damned cool.

that is what i was talking about...use the empties from the CCW class to make some 223 bullets (plinking stuff).  use the $$ for 3 gun bullets and the rest of your reloading componets.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

enjoy fellers

Im interested!!! I know my bro Ak4784 has met up with you guys a few times.. Ill try and make it but Sunday is my only day off this week.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

hey vince, if you are going can you grab your gun that has that T33 on it?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

hey vince, if you are going can you grab your gun that has that T33 on it?

It will be there.  You'll love it.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 4:40:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

enjoy fellers

that is what i was talking about...use the empties from the CCW class to make some 223 bullets (plinking stuff).  use the $$ for 3 gun bullets and the rest of your reloading componets.

It will take a ton of students to afford the dies to do that, and all of the time on top of it.  I'd imagine it is more efficient to buy bullets with class money.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

enjoy fellers

It will take a ton of students to afford the dies to do that, and all of the time on top of it.  I'd imagine it is more efficient to buy bullets with class money.

I think the die set is about $500. You can buy a shitload of bullets for the time you will be spending cutting lead wire and forming .22 cases........ Without automation personally I would not mess with it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#14]
loki, i take it you did run this across chad first right??  just haven't seen him post on here yet.

as for the bullet thing, i was thinking quantities bigger than 10k.  automation wouldn't be an option but required
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:20:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
loki, i take it you did run this across chad first right??  just haven't seen him post on here yet.

as for the bullet thing, i was thinking quantities bigger than 10k.  automation wouldn't be an option but required

Yup I talked to him. Not sure why he's not on here I'll text him tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#16]
just checking.  my luck i would start to pull up and get met with someone pointing a gun at me
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:51:49 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd like to come... Just have to see how things look on Sunday morning.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes.....it is on! !!!!

If anyone wants to show at 11 to help set up I won't stop you!!

And Zombiepussy your ass better show up!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yes.....it is on! !!!!

If anyone wants to show at 11 to help set up I won't stop you!!

And Zombiepussy your ass better show up!!

LMFAO...

With an invite like that... How can I refuse!? Send me an address to program into the GPS...

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:16:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey fellas, what region in MO are you all?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:41:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Indeed, if y'all are sgf/Branson/Lebanon/joplinish, I'd be willing to come if I'd be welcome
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#22]
North of kc mo about 20mins
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 5:25:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Indeed, if y'all are sgf/Branson/Lebanon/joplinish, I'd be willing to come if I'd be welcome

Closer to KC.......less banjos and interfamily relations....more teeth and hot chicks with the correct number of toes!

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Chad, a buddy I are going to be there at 11 to help set up . He said he has some T posts if you want them?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Closer to KC.......less banjos and interfamily relations....more teeth and hot chicks with the correct number of toes!

Who cares about toes?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Chad, a buddy I are going to be there at 11 to help set up . He said he has some T posts if you want them?

Heck yah i'll take them. And thanks for helping again!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 6:35:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares about toes?

Not all of us have your mad stripping skills that drive women and some men WILD!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Well... Unless something major changes it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it...

Going on 24 hours of the stomach bug... And it's getting old fast.

Freakin' sucks!... I just picked up another rifle I wanted to get sighted in.

I'm still trying... But if I'm not feeling better in the next couple hours to where I can get some sleep... I doubt I'm gonna get to make it.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:23:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Thx to Chad and Cas for he tigger time.   MrsKC215 and I had a good time, just a little chilly.  Cans make good handwarmers.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Couple videos. I am absolutely astounded that the Ciener kit worked out of the box like that.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Well... Unless something major changes it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it...

I'm still trying... But if I'm not feeling better in the next couple hours to where I can get some sleep... I doubt I'm gonna get to make it.

What did you pick up now? Are you a coke dealer or are you working for EZ? He's the only other guy that I know that buys guns that fast.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to come up and shoot with a great group of people. Also thanks to BearDog for bringing me along.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did you pick up now? Are you a coke dealer or are you working for EZ? He's the only other guy that I know that buys guns that fast.

LOL... Picked up another Daniels Defense V5... Price was too good to pass up... So I bought it.

There ARE still deals to be had in this current crazy market...

I gave 1000 for the rifle with case and all accessories.. PLUS Troy Flip Ups. Less than 100 rounds down the pipe and it shows.

As for coke dealing... LOL... Nah... I've just been setting cash back for quite some time, and decided when this scare started that if I found guns I wanted for reasonable that I would go ahead and buy them... Just in case I couldn't buy them later.

Only a few more on my "needs" list... Once I track those down I'll quit buyin' like a madman and only buy when I feel like I deserve a new toy, AND it's something that strikes my interest, AND it's priced right... All those stars will have to line up at once though for awhile after this buyin' binge I been on.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL... Picked up another Daniels Defense V5... Price was too good to pass up... So I bought it.

I gave 1000 for the rifle with case and all accessories.. PLUS Troy Flip Ups. Less than 100 rounds down the pipe and it shows.

As for coke dealing... LOL... Nah... I've just been setting cash back for quite some time, and decided when this scare started that if I found guns I wanted for reasonable that I would go ahead and buy them... Just in case I couldn't buy them later.

Only a few more on my "needs" list... Once I track those down I'll quit buyin' like a madman and only buy when I feel like I deserve a new toy, AND it's something that strikes my interest, AND it's priced right... All those stars will have to line up at once though for awhile after this buyin' binge I been on.

Yeah, I bet. I have a few guns on my to buy list, but won't even think about it right now. The only one that might get banned, but I doubt it will, would be a PS 90 5.7 needs a big brother.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I bet. I have a few guns on my to buy list, but won't even think about it right now. The only one that might get banned, but I doubt it will, would be a PS 90 5.7 needs a big brother.

Thats one of them on my list also... But haven't found a decent deal on one yet...
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey.....I represent that remark!
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey.....I represent that remark!

We all know better. Not many, if any, can keep up with the EZ's
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Zombiepussy didn't show! !!
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#39]
I had a great time, and enjoyed meeting all of you.  Ringing steel with a subgun is a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon, thanks chad.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

LOL...

You REALLY wouldn't have wanted me to dude...

I'd HATE to have given this shit to somebody else.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL...

Linking the new avatar!

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL...

Linking the new avatar!

Yeah... I like it too... Plus it's better for PERSEC... LOL...

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
North of kc mo about 20mins

This is in my neck of the woods. If possible I would like to join up next time if you don't mind.  I always enjoy sending some lead down range.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#44]
chad, thanks again for letting us shoot out there.

vince, thanks again for letting me try that T33 also
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:13:51 PM EDT
[#45]
It was great until the sun went away. Can't wait for you guys to see what i am going to set up for the April shoot
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It was great until the sun went away. Can't wait for you guys to see what i am going to set up for the April shoot

Please tell me it entails strippers. Strippers at every station to distract you from the objective. Strippers that throw dollars at you perhaps?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please tell me it entails strippers. Strippers at every station to distract you from the objective. Strippers that throw dollars at you perhaps?

I guess we can always get some off backpage.com
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Damn I really wanted to make it up there today but I had to work til 4. I'll make it to the next one if I'm not up there sooner!

On a better note, I did score 2500 rounds of 22LR today at normal price! I WANT MORE!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Chad you have a date on the April event yet. I don't want to miss it due to scheduling a CCW class.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chad you have a date on the April event yet. I don't want to miss it due to scheduling a CCW class.

I second this motion........I've missed the last two due to either a match or CCW class......and I was really hoping to be a brass whore at a couple of these. My tarps are even ready!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top