Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 6:56:38 PM EDT
I shot the classifier at CAVRPC last weekend.  The guy scoring my sheet said the scores would be updated to some Virginia database the same day, but I don't remember exactly what he said.  Is there a Virginia scores database somewhere I can access online?

My classifier score was piss poor, and I think very poor for my ability.  I suffered from bashful trigger and clock anxiety.  Hopefully the first match will be better.  But damn, that was fun!

Kudos to the staff running the classifier, too.  Great people down there at CAVRPC.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:48:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:00:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, VA-gunnut.  I probably should have checked back there before posting.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:09:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Ed, Ed, Ed..... so ashamed..........  now you'll start shooting from the holster at NRA!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:56:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ed, Ed, Ed..... so ashamed..........  now you'll start shooting from the holster at NRA!!
BTW, drop me a line tomorrow.

Yeah, well, with a little luck my nickname will be "sandbagger".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top