Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2003 6:53:07 PM EDT
Jesus Christ!
What the fuck? (eighth inning)
I quit with  sports!
I'm also a Packers fan! (you know what I mean?)
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm also a Packers fan! (you know what I mean?)

We know exactly what you mean!
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:52:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I think it's funny as hell.  Maybe the curse is that Chicago keeps electing anti-gun assholes like Daley and deserve nothing good.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#3]
So true...

How about that dipshit tried to catch the ball over alou's glove?

They keep showing his face.  I wonder how long it will take him to get run over...
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 12:03:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think it's funny as hell.  Maybe the curse is that Chicago keeps electing anti-gun assholes like Daley and deserve nothing good.

Yes Daley is a jag but your Governor took the Stars and Bars off the Georgia state flag so I wouldn't get too comfortable down there in GA my friend. Atlanta is just as liberal as Chicago if not more.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 7:48:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Just wait till next year,

again.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes Daley is a jag but your Governor took the Stars and Bars off the Georgia state flag so I wouldn't get too comfortable down there in GA my friend. Atlanta is just as liberal as Chicago if not more.

Not even close.  What kind of fucking flag we have is a mere annoyance compared to the draconian gun laws in Chicago and Illinois.  I've been to Chicago and Atlanta, while somewhat liberal, is nowhere near that cesspool on the lake.

I suggest you check the gun laws in both states before you make such an ignorant statement again.  Yep, y'all keep electing criminals like Daley, criminal as in corrupt and criminal as in wanting to disarm the public, and whine to me all you want about how we are in the same boat.  Total horseshit.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:01:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not even close.  What kind of fucking flag we have is a mere annoyance compared to the draconian gun laws in Chicago and Illinois.  I've been to Chicago and Atlanta, while somewhat liberal, is nowhere near that cesspool on the lake.

I suggest you check the gun laws in both states before you make such an ignorant statement again.  Yep, y'all keep electing criminals like Daley, criminal as in corrupt and criminal as in wanting to disarm the public, and whine to me all you want about how we are in the same boat.  Total horseshit.

Take it easy there Johnny Reb, I must of struck a chord. Perhaps I evoked a fear that you harbor? I have very close business ties to Atlanta and it is just as liberal as Chicago as far as I am concerned. The gun laws with the exception of no CCW aren't that bad. We fight very hard up here to keep our rights and to date knock on wood we have been successful. GA and IL are very similar they are both rural and for the most part conservative with exception of the big cities i.e. Atlanta and Chicago. As a matter of fact I along with the lady are planning a move to Dixie in years to come and GA has been completely ruled out because of things like liberal Atlanta and the flag being stripped of the Stars and Bars. Tennessee and South Carolina are in the running. My message to you sir was that once it begins, it snowballs. If you think the same people who took the Stars and Bars of the GA flag aren't anti-gun, regardless of what they might say, you are mistaken. I didn't mean to get your blood boiling, obviously the mention of the flag hit a sore spot.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:05:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take it easy there Johnny Reb, I must of struck a chord. Perhaps I evoked a fear that you harbor? I have very close business ties to Atlanta and it is just as liberal as Chicago as far as I am concerned. The gun laws with the exception of no CCW aren't that bad. We fight very hard up here to keep our rights and to date knock on wood we have been successful. GA and IL are very similar they are both rural and for the most part conservative with exception of the big cities i.e. Atlanta and Chicago. As a matter of fact I along with the lady are planning a move to Dixie in years to come and GA has been completely ruled out because of things like liberal Atlanta and the flag being stripped of the Stars and Bars. Tennessee and South Carolina are in the running. My message to you sir was that once it begins, it snowballs. If you think the same people who took the Stars and Bars of the GA flag aren't anti-gun, regardless of what they might say, you are mistaken. I didn't mean to get your blood boiling, obviously the mention of the flag hit a sore spot.

Oh and by the way, the people of Chicago elect Daley, not me. You aren't telling us anything we don't know and I think it is safe to say not one person on this board has voted for Daley who although truly believes he runs the state of IL, he does not, he is a mayor. The cesspool by the lake is a bit rough, besides the politics Chicago has some very, very cool aspects.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 7:51:00 AM EDT
[#9]
cubs suck, glad they lost, i hate cub fans

go white sox
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#10]
yeah right. them kids are gay, opps i meant they they can play, ass darts. go cubs.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 3:22:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Look on the bright side - at least we don't have to sit through any more of those ANNOYING Old Navy commercials!
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Did you here what Blagoevich had to say about this? "He better not get convicted of a crime, he won't get a pardon from this Governor." Nice. Is this guy for real? Who elected this guy? I can see a bill in the IL legislature soon that bans people from going to Cubs games.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top