Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2006 3:27:04 PM EDT
Hey All,
the Camden machine gun shoot will be Sept 16th & 17th   I have a room booked for Fri the 15th and Sat the 16th and will not be able to make the shoot....so before I turn the room back in does anyone here plan on going and might need a room.. Its at the Guest House...if so let me know..

thanks
Pappy
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 5:27:35 AM EDT
[#1]
What lane did you have, 16?

Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I will prob make the shoot Sat.... for the day.....but won't be spending the night...so the room is up for someone who needs it
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Lostwildcat needa another room.

ARH

Quoted:
Hey All,
the Camden machine gun shoot will be Sept 16th & 17th   I have a room booked for Fri the 15th and Sat the 16th and will not be able to make the shoot....so before I turn the room back in does anyone here plan on going and might need a room.. Its at the Guest House...if so let me know..

thanks
Pappy
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Tell him to send me a PM  with his name and I will change for him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top