Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2008 9:59:41 AM EST
Are there any Houston clubs that I could join to be able to use CMP? The only ones I can find are JROTC, and I havent been in that for a good while. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:20:14 AM EST
Greenwood gun club.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 12:30:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2008 12:31:24 PM EST by 338winmag]
Join the TSRA it meets the conditions.

ETA: If you own a firearm (and even if you don't) you need to belong to it. They do great work for our 2A rights.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:47:15 PM EST
Bayou Rifles--
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 4:50:41 PM EST
Depending on what you are wanting from the CMP, depends on the club. You can join the GCA (Garand Collectors of America), and simutaneously you can join CMP and get your M1. GCA costs $25.00 a year, you get a cool magazine,plus they will notify CMP of your membership so you can get your rifle from them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:22:40 PM EST
Remember there's two parts, membership in an organization and shooting activity. Having your CHL qualifies as shooting activity, or making a photocopy of any match results you appear in.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:01:58 PM EST
i have a chl and a DD214
Top Top