Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 10:13:30 AM EDT
is there a list of who can sign off on my for 4's. Is there a website that lists the CLEO's for different counties? Has anyone has any experience in cleveland county?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Chief Law Enforcement Officer in any county in Oklahoma is the Sheriff, where you can find a ready made list I don't know.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Chief Law Enforcement Officer in any county in Oklahoma is the Sheriff, where you can find a ready made list I don't know.

I just wanted to know the others that were approved just in case. I know some DA's and such can sign it also.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the Sheriff is the only one who can do that.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think the Sheriff is the only one who can do that.  

The DA can sign, as well as your District Judge....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
DA, District Judge, County sheriff, chief of Police, and I'm sure there is a couple more

If in OK county, go no further, Whetsel will sign, just make sure all the paperwork and fingerprint cards are filled out first.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Can he sign if I live in Cleveland CO?
I called cleveland county and they didn't seemed to thrilled about me asking to get a form 4 signed
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I called cleveland county and they didn't seemed to thrilled about me asking to get a form 4 signed

No, the BATFE will only accept CLEO signatures for the area over which the CLEO has jurisdiction, i.e. the Oklahoma County sheriff's signature is only good for Oklahoma County and the Cleveland County sheriff's signature is only good for Cleveland County.

DeWayne Beggs is notorious for not signing NFA paperwork.

There is a judge in Cleveland County who will sign, Rod Ring if I remember correctly. David Livingston, a person for whom I have little regard, can tell you for sure. He is a practicing attorney and former business associate of Don Smith's (Diversified Metal Works/Sooner Weapons). One of his duties in the NFA business was to cultivate CLEOs for signature purposes. You can email him at [email protected] or call him during business hours at 405-848-2882. He will know for sure who the NFA friendly judge in Cleveland County is.

Your other option is to incorporate. The cost is $50 in Oklahoma. No CLEO signature required. Ever.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, the BATFE will only accept CLEO signatures for the area over which the CLEO has jurisdiction, i.e. the Oklahoma County sheriff's signature is only good for Oklahoma County and the Cleveland County sheriff's signature is only good for Cleveland County.

DeWayne Beggs is notorious for not signing NFA paperwork.

There is a judge in Cleveland County who will sign, Rod Ring if I remember correctly. David Livingston, a person for whom I have little regard, can tell you for sure. He is a practicing attorney and former business associate of Don Smith's (Diversified Metal Works/Sooner Weapons). One of his duties in the NFA business was to cultivate CLEOs for signature purposes. You can email him at [email protected] or call him during business hours at 405-848-2882. He will know for sure who the NFA friendly judge in Cleveland County is.

Your other option is to incorporate. The cost is $50 in Oklahoma. No CLEO signature required. Ever.

WOW thansk Lester

I emailed him

Z
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top