Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 12:23:52 PM EDT
Citadel Gun & Safe is taking orders on Grizzly manufactured AR-15 lowers for early November delivery. They are a MIL-SPEC lower with a phosphate finish with a teflon coating  over the phosphate. They are marked for rifle or pistol and are a really nice lowers. They are $99 for 1-2, $89 for 3-4, and $79 for 5 or more. Call The store to place your order. A $20 deposit is required for each lower. Now is the best time to stock up with Nov. Elections coming. They will never be cheaper. Thanks for your support.
                                                            Jon. Citadel Gun & Safe.
                                                                    221-4867 (GUNS)
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Any plans for Mega lowers???
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I Don't right now. Grizzly will give me better deal and I like that I can get Pistol marked lowers. I Have to do a lot of quantity every month to keep the pricing low so for right now these and the bushmasters will be the ones I stock. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you happen to have a picture/image of the Grizzly logo?  I've never seen one of their lowers.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:24:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Grizzly's website is largrizzly.com It has a picture and info. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Grizzly's website is largrizzly.com It has a picture and info. Thanks

Okay - outline of a bear.  Pretty cool-looking IMHO:

It shows up much better converted to a negative image:

I may have to get a few of these.  (I'm assuming you will ship these - I just realized this was posted in a Hometown Forum!  )  Will they have a caliber designation on them?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I will be at crossroads but I will not have these lowers yet. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Ad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top