Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2005 6:34:44 PM EDT
Shoot me an email if you are intersted in attending.

Scott Cousino
[email protected]
Cousino's Firearms
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 5:25:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, well I might have to drive to Toledo to take the class because around Columbus everyone wants $150+.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Come on up, Most CCW classes don't have MG's for rent either, mine does.

Scott

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:01:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Sign my wife up for one.  What should she bring?

Also update with times and directions when available....

Dan
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Fella I work with is supposed to call you Scott.  He in Dayton.  Name is Damon.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I need to work some stuff out but I might just come up to Toledo for this and I'm going to try and drag my wife along too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Dan,

She just needs to show up, I supply the pistol/ammo or you can bring your own.

It is from 9am to 3pm both days.

Email me for directions at [email protected]

Thanks
Scott
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I want to use that sawed off shotgun in the picture for the class!  

J/K, I already have an Ohio CCW, actually I teach classes too.

What is that shotgun, I like it.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I want to use that sawed off shotgun in the picture for the class!  

J/K, I already have an Ohio CCW, actually I teach classes too.

What is that shotgun, I like it.  

Randy,

It's a cut down Russian, 10" double barrel 12 ga. one of the "coach" guns, exposed hammers, I picked it up on a trade with John Oliver/Dane Mfg in VA.

If you are going to minifest I should be there,come on down and shoot it, is it you or #93 that has the SSS?

Scott
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#9]
 I have done business with Scott and he is a super guy. I plan on doing the CCW class in Toledo eventually. I want to shoot that HK MP5 PDW really bad.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:27:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
 I have done business with Scott and he is a super guy. I plan on doing the CCW class in Toledo eventually. I want to shoot that HK MP5 PDW really bad.  

Thanks Dave, next time you are in the area let me know and we will go shooting, I don't get out enough, need someone to prod me to the range.

Scott
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn,  I'm already an instructor,  but I may have to come to the class just to drool over your HK's.  Some people have all the fun.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Randy,

It's a cut down Russian, 10" double barrel 12 ga. one of the "coach" guns, exposed hammers, I picked it up on a trade with John Oliver/Dane Mfg in VA.

If you are going to minifest I should be there,come on down and shoot it, is it you or #93 that has the SSS?

Scott

#93 has the SSS, I am waiting on paper for my shorty Tromix Saiga, it is schweet.  
I've always had a soft spot for a double with exposed hammers like yours.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

#93 has the SSS, I am waiting on paper for my shorty Tromix Saiga, it is schweet.  
I've always had a soft spot for a double with exposed hammers like yours.  Thanks!

I saw Hinkle's when he posted pics over at Subguns, that Tony makes a sweet Shorty Saiga.

Scott
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Email sent for directions. I am planning on attending if the class is still on. I will be dragging my wife along also.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Email sent for directions. I am planning on attending if the class is still on. I will be dragging my wife along also.

Email Returned, Class is on.

Scott
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top