Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2003 8:50:15 AM EDT
Possibly dumb question. Can a non-resident get a CCW for when they are in Michigan?  I've got a summer cottage up there and plan to spend a lot of time.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Possibly dumb question. Can a non-resident get a CCW for when they are in Michigan?  I've got a summer cottage up there and plan to spend a lot of time.

Try this.

mcrgo.org/site/
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Michigan doesn't issue permits to non-residents but a permit from your state of residence is good here.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Michigan doesn't issue permits to non-residents but a permit from your state of residence is good here.

i'll second that.
a friend from GA was travelling up to see me.  he got stopped in Wayne County with a concealed pistol, his permit was good.

BTW, there is no stupid question as an asked thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top