Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 3:35:47 AM EDT
8 - 9 APRIL - Another dynamic presentation from our renowned Fighting And Survival Tactics series. This F.A.S.T. - Carbine Operator course will be conducted at the Bradford Sportsman's Farm in Graham, Florida. For course details and registration information, email [email protected] or go to the website to download the info. Until next time...take and stay aware!

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:23:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody else taking this class?  I've done it before but could use a refresher.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Registration deadline is Monday, 03 April and there are only 4 slots left ...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got to learn which end points at the target before I can take this course.  Been looking for an outdoor range to shoot for distance near Kissimmee, but the only one I know of is in Lakeland.  That's kind of a drive at the current fuel prices.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#7]
REALLY sorry I missed it.  Any talk of the next classes?  Say June or sometime after?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 2:43:01 AM EDT
[#8]
I had a great time time presenting this course and would like to express my thanks to those who attended!  It was a great experience watching a Father and Son working together along with long time friends who have attended previous courses of this nature.  While the experience levels varied, everyone documented improvement by the end of the course and a great time was had by all!

Until next time ... Take Care and Stay Aware!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top