Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 5:53:40 PM EDT
Maybe we can get this tacked so that people can stay aware of what businesses to not patronize.

1)Belle Bonfils Blood Donation Centers

2)Colorado Mills Mall

Any others people know of?

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Where's the posting at Colorado Mills Mall? I've been there several times, most recent probably 5 weeks ago. Never saw any signs. If it's for sure posted CSSA will decend upon them.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:15:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Rocky Mountain Gun Owners maintains a list of no-carry merchants.  You can report merchants that are not on the list, as well as, order "No Concealed Carry, No Money" cards to hand out to businesses who prohibit concealed carry.

www.rmgo.org/Merchant/Index.htm
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:59:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where's the posting at Colorado Mills Mall? I've been there several times, most recent probably 5 weeks ago. Never saw any signs. If it's for sure posted CSSA will decend upon them.

For the Mills, you really have to look for their sign. It is a post above eye level on "The Street" near
The Yardarm Brewpub.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Realistically, what can Colorado Mills do to you IF THEY CATCH you with a concealed carry?  

What about Federal Permits?  I have a buddy who can get a Federal Gov issued .40 smith with nationwide permit.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:39:48 AM EDT
[#6]
They can ask you to leave. If you don't, then you're tresspassing. Why would they "catch you" anyway?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:54:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Realistically, what can Colorado Mills do to you IF THEY CATCH you with a concealed carry?  

What about Federal Permits?  I have a buddy who can get a Federal Gov issued .40 smith with nationwide permit.  

If he can get such a thing, why doesn't he? Probably because he can't. (No flame intended)

If you are in a federal job this issues you a handgun, you may have a permit to carry as part of your job, but it isn't a permit er say. And then you may only be allowed to carry while on duty, or as it relates to your job.

Example Army MPs and Air Force SPs carry guns at work, but do not have carry authority off base, off duty, or while not on duty. CID and OSI carry concealed, but that's because the uniform they wear is plain clothes.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top