Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 2:30:53 PM EDT
Anyone want to make it to Bulletfest VI this year?  Had a blast last year, and I'm planning on making it again this year as long as I have the cash.  The shoot will be held on 24th and 25th of June at Jack Black's farm in Dunnagon, OH.  I'm getting the early notice in for all of yall that have vacation bids coming up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If I only bring ammo will people let me shoot their toys?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
That's usually ok with other Arfcom members, however there are a few dealers there that require that you purchase "their" ammo.  Last year Ammunition Store was there and had some pretty good deals on ammo (120.00 on 800 rounds of Aussie .308), and ORF was there last year too. they had some pretty good deals running too (2 dollar fal mags).
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I should be up for it unless something goes totaly wrong.  
I got my form 20 in the mail to ATF and the rest I'll figure out later.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Well if we get too many people going, and it looks like more interest this year, we'll have to rent from Armada.  As it sits right now we may not have to rent if Buzzstrike decides to go.  We'll take the Windstar.  Of course we'll split gas and contribute some money to the Buzz ammo and gun fund.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope it does go abit smoother then last year, stuff didnt go well that Wed/Thursday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top