Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/21/2004 4:27:01 AM EST
I've been reading through the "county" thread and there seems to be a whole lot of ya'll that are in the area. How come we've never seen you out at the IDPA shoots at Markham and Trailglades?
www.tssa.net
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:34:35 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/25/2004 3:07:06 PM EST by AR9mm]
I didn't know you existed. I will visit the site.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:52:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By norman74:
I've been reading through the "county" thread and there seems to be a whole lot of ya'll that are in the area. How come we've never seen you out at the IDPA shoots at Markham and Trailglades?
www.tssa.net

You wouldn't happen to know a guy named Dick Radus, do you Norman? He shoots at Markham Park quite a bit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:52:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By M4:

Originally Posted By norman74:
www.tssa.net

You wouldn't happen to know a guy named Dick Radus, do you Norman? He shoots at Markham Park quite a bit.

Name doesn't ring a bell. Does he shoot IDPA, or just shoot at the public range? The IDPA shoots are held on the police range which is separated from the public range.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:54:10 AM EST
Ahhh...I see. He's, I believe, the treasurer for the South Florida Shooters Association. Shoots down there, I guess on the public side.

As for me, never even been to an IDPA event. Wouldn't mind checking it out some time. I assume the public is welcomed to watch?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:58:50 AM EST

Originally Posted By M4:
Ahhh...I see. He's, I believe, the treasurer for the South Florida Shooters Association. Shoots down there, I guess on the public side.

As for me, never even been to an IDPA event. Wouldn't mind checking it out some time. I assume the public is welcomed to watch?

Absolutely. Come on out anytime. If I'm there I'm the guy in the tactical yellow visor.
Top Top