Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 8:49:33 AM EDT
Where is this range in Bristol Wisc? How do I get there from Chicago area? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#1]
It's just west of the intersection of Hwy 45 and Hwy AH in Bristol, WI.  A few minutes north or the border.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I-294 north to HWY-C take that to RT-45 turn right about 1/2 mile on left is county rd AH make a left and it is on the left about a quarter mile. Membership is $75 the first year and $65 every year after. They have 100Yd 200Yd rifle, 25Yd 50Yd pistol, airgun,blackpowder,trap,skeet, and a skirmish field for the Cowboy action and 3-gun matches.  We are also in process of cutting in a Jungle Walk in part of the property.....It's a great place to shoot!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:31:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I hear really great things about Bristol and would love to check it out. I just can't do the one round in the chamber at a time thing. All my rifles are auto loaders. Well, not all . I'm so close to Bristol. When I actually have some free time, which is never, I am going to have to check it out.

Snojet, you ever shoot trap up there?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:13:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Snojet - patriot,

You two are always welcome to joing me at 7 mile. We are putting together a tactical shoot for fun there. 2 or 3 gun. pistol of choice and long gun, possibly shot gun too. We will be using a room entry and roof top shots from a building. Let me know if you could join us.

Batch114
(snojet - call me for lunch sometime, Mon,Wed, Fri. I dont start work until 4pm)
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:13:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I've never shot trap anywhere.   he he      Skeet and sporting clays, and I've shot clays from a thrower with only one shooter.  But I've never stood on a firing line and waited my turn.

Batch,   I'll call you tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:17:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you Batch, that's really nice of you and I think I will take you up on that soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top