Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2008 2:18:53 AM EDT
Sigh, I've been waiting in for a delivery and postie has just push a card through the door without ringing the doorbell when its obvious we're home. And they wonder why they are losing money ??? Grrrr.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Wifes had exactley the same happen this morning, and our postie is a friend  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:44:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sigh, I've been waiting in for a delivery and postie has just push a card through the door without ringing the doorbell when its obvious we're home. And they wonder why they are losing money ??? Grrrr.

Get it all the time, and a Registered Parcel left on the doorstep, and a package of artwork marked 'do not bend' deliberately folded in half snapping a CD and forced through the letter box, (got that fucker sacked for that), and a 'casual' pushed all the remaining mail for my road through my letterbox becuase he had 'come to the end of his shift'.

The Royal Mail sucks and the sooner they go bust the better for the lazy fucks.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:22:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Just on another note, my lad bought a new bike costing £260 from an online shop
a couple of weeks ago and it was chucked over the gate, he ordered a £7 set of handgrips from the
same shop last week and they were sent recorded del     WTF
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 7:30:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Must be an international postal thing, Grrrrrrrr no wonder a certain act is called going Postal.

Tony
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top