Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 4:34:34 AM EDT
Just got the call from them to sign up. Was wondering if any of you guys are members and whats it like? My neighbor has been tryin to convince me to join for a while so they finally called me. He is a hunter and wants me to get into it but I see no fun in sitting in a tree waiting for a deer to go by. Says you can squirrel hunt up there. I guess you can fish too, maybe i'll dust off the old poles. They are supposed to have a range there, anybody know if they frown on us BR shooters?    
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:32:08 AM EDT
[#1]
They have a trap range, pistol range and a rifle range out to 200 yds. They also have an archers 3D course as well as property to hunt and fish on.

I shoot up there almost every weekend and there's usually a few people at the ranges whenever I go.

Black Rock Fish & Game Club Website

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:30:35 AM EDT
[#2]
tag...might be interested, too
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a nice club by all accounts I've heard.  If you have the dough, it beats Calverton.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I've shot there as a guest a few times on the rifle range.  I'm thinking of joining one day.

I find the members are very pleasant on the rifle range.  Not everyone is into  black rifles, and you can always strike up an interesting conversation about the other types of guns they like to shoot.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:20:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I know some guys from my pheasant hunting club who also belong to Black Rock.  They say good things about the Black Rock Club.  I do know that the Club is very politically active and encourages the members to be politically active too. If I didn't already belong to 2 clubs within 5 minutes of my house I might consider joining.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top