Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 9:45:10 AM EDT
Don't know if anyone else has heard yet, but "Bill's" Gun Shop is under new ownership. Rumor has it that they're going to expand and many things are going to change.

I've had very different experiences here. While they still sell $7 preban AK mags for $45 a piece, it is still well worth stopping in from time to time.

The best deals I've ever gotten were had here.. A preban PWA AR with a Bushy varminter upper for $625.. a NIB SAR48 Bush model with 20 mags for $1200.. not too bad in my book!

Let's hope things only get better with the change.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Bill's would have to fire EVERY employee in the place, lower their OUTRAGEOUS prices, and start treating the average Joe six-pac with RESPECT before I will ever set foot in that dump again.
Some free range time wouldn't hurt.
Am I bitter? You bet!
Sorry about it? Never in a million lifetimes.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree Completely Mauser...  Even the slightest bit of courtesy would be appreciated, but will likely never happen.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I was in there today..... Not a thing has changed. I'll be returning a couple items tomorrow, and never setting foot in there again.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:07:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I shot at Bills once...I stayed away from the good old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on ME.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top