Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 2:52:26 PM EDT
Anyone going to the funshow @ Hara Arena this weekend?

www.gunshow.net

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#1]

I'll be there, probably sunday morning.

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]
How are those Hara Arena shows?  How many tables?  Good deals?

Would it be worth a three hour drive?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#3]
It's hit or miss. I usually find a deal or two on some stuff... but I'm only 30 minutes away.

For a 3 hour haul, I'd probably skip it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I may head up.  I hit the local show last weekend while my little brother was in town from Denver, but about the only thing I found at the Cinci show was a great deal on a CRKT blade.  He and I each got one for about 50% off retail.

If anybody wants to try and get together, I'd make an extra effort to hit it.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll come over for a couple of hours. I don't particularly want to get there at the crack of dawn, but I could be convinced to go and snoop around on Sunday morn.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:54:03 AM EDT
[#6]
What is the admission now? Have not been for couple yrs now. They send me cards, sounds like they moved out of the back to another part of the building?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#7]
The website says $6 for adults. www.gunshow.net
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, Saturdays are my free days so it doesn't look like I'll be catching any of you at the show.  Gotta give the Lord His dues on Sundays.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Well gosh darn it, I was going to the range to shoot my new, green CAV-15 on Saturday as long as the wind isn't too bad and it isn't raining.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I joined an indoor range and the Cav 15 is due in tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well gosh darn it, I was going to the range to shoot my new, green CAV-15 on Saturday as long as the wind isn't too bad and it isn't raining.

Well, you're welcome to come down to Fairfield Sportmens and shoot under cover with me on Sat.  I need to get my new CAV-15 out myself.  Heck, I even got a portable propane heater for Christmas that would do pretty well on the line!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn! I would go but I spent a bunch of dough on gun cleaning stuff on Wednesday and didn't hear about the show on the radio until Thursday! Oh well, at least I've got enough Break Free CLP to last me throughout this year!  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, BD and I linked up at the show and killed an hour or so in a quest for SA battlepacks.

For all those going tomorrow you're probably not going to find any left.  There were two dealers with them in stock, I bought the last from one dealer and BenDover scooped up 3 from the last case of the second.

BD - Hanging out with you and the misses for a bit was cool.  I'm glad you guys were able to find a deal on her new aquisition.    Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Hell yeah it was a good time. Tweet surprised the shit out of me with her purchase. I had absolutely NO IDEA she was even considering buying herself an XD.

She even agreed to take some sexy Tweet w/gun pics for all the hounds on here!!! ARE YOU BELIEVING IT?!?!??

OH YEAH.... there is no "end" to SA battlepacks. The dealer who Red-Leg bought from has already signed the paperwork for another import shipment coming in in April. But we won't broadcast that too widely.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top