Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 7:16:46 AM EDT
theres a pic of twin bigfoot sisters some photo jockey posted on www.hunt101.com, look in the search funtion for "fast food", their plain as day in this pic.

www.hunt101.com
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:11:13 AM EDT
[#1]
How much do they charge for "entertainment" and is it worth the money?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh!!!!!!!   My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, L. did they dig your "pork chop"?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#4]
L.....  We should chalenge thos girls to some jello wrestling.

I can hear BRUCE BUFFER now{cause Michale wouldn't stup this low}

" In the red corner wee have a big ass NDEN of an undetermined weight along with his Staunch white trash redneck friend  in the blue corner we got to well fed bitches who broke the scales"

Mill's lane god rest his sole " Lets GET it ON"

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:16:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, L. did they dig your "pork chop"?

Dan, even I don't have enough "Pork" to chop those chicks with.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
L.....  We should chalenge thos girls to some jello wrestling.

I can hear BRUCE BUFFER now{cause Michale wouldn't stup this low}

" In the red corner wee have a big ass NDEN of an undetermined weight along with his Staunch white trash redneck friend  in the blue corner we got to well fed bitches who broke the scales"

Mill's lane god rest his sole " Lets GET it ON"

ya'll probably have to extend the screen to read this post, it runs about a foot to the right.

Damn acman, it'd take both of us just to tag team one of those chicks, plus if we wrasle the bitch in jello, she'd just eat the shit, but all in all, thats quite a bit of women, thats the kind you'd want in a SHTF zombie invasion, cause you'd know that even I could outrun her, and she'd be at least a weeks meal for'em, and if'n the zombies don't catch her, she'd at least be heat in the winter and shade in the summer.

Now bring bring'em both on, and we'll play Marvin Gay's version of "Lets get it on" with'em, and then after we rough'em up a bit we'll switch over to some "sexual healing", I think they'd get a kick outta that, cause you know theys ready and willin.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#7]
[

Stop it - you guys are killing me!

[

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:54:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Billy Ray Ndenway was a preacher's son
And when his daddy would visit he'd come along
When they gathered around and started talkin'
That's when Billy Ndenway would take me walkin'
Out through the back yard we'd go walkin'
Then he'd look into my eyes
Lord knows, to my surprise

The only oneNdenway who could ever reach me
Was the son of a preacher man
The only boy   Ndenway who could ever teach me
Yes he was, he was, ooh, yes he was

[brief instrumental interlude]

Bein' good isn't always easy
No matter how hard I try
When he acman started sweet-talkin' to me
He'd come'n tell me "Everything is all right" Ndenway dont have to know about tonight
He'd kiss and tell me "Everything is all right" Ndenway don't have to know I laid some pipe
Can I get away again tonight?
I tride to tell acman this just aint right

The only one Ndenway who could ever reach me
The only boy Ndenway who could ever teach me
Yes he was, he was, ooh, yes he was (yes he was)

How well I remember acman backdooring me at night
The look that was in his eyes
Stealin' kisses from me on the sly
Takin' time to make time
Tellin' me that he's all mine
Learnin' from each other's knowin'
Lookin' to see how much we've grown and

The only one Ndenway who could ever reach me
The only boyNdenway who could ever teach me
Yes he was, he was, oh yes he was

(The only one Ndenway who could ever reach me)
He was the sweet-talkin' son of a preacher man
(The only boyNdenway who could ever teach me)

(The only one Ndenway who could ever reach me)
Was the sweet-talkin' son of a preacher man

I love this song well at least the original version between this song and the robert plant now and zen cd I'v laid more pipe than all the oil fields in the middle east.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#9]
HEY! I hope thats a girl singing that song and not you acman, and my pops did do quite a bit a preaching when I was a kid, it wasn't outta the bible or nothing religious, but he'd preach to me every time I messed up, then at one time I seriously thought of being a theology major or becoming a priest as mine fine catholic upbringing taught, but as I sobered up and came to my senses, I decided to stay an indian, since there arn't very many true believers of the faith left(too many have adopted the "moneys everything mindset" and have forgoten that it don't mean nothing ) and, I didn't think I could lower myself to a preachers standard or stand the priesthood's hipocracy, ofcourse being a preacher or preist has its advantages, theres always a woman in a preachers flock that needs some between sundays counciling and a preist can get nun anytime he feels like it, and your congregation supports you so all you have to do is a little preaching and baptising and offer a few kind words of encouragement and the females of your little flock will be real appressitive, or so I would think, cause every preacher or deacon I every knew has had some kind of marital diffaculty because he'd been grazing the fields, there is a reason they call them "leigh preachers".
Bigfoot drools and ndenway rules
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:38:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That pork chop must really work!

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That pork chop must really work!

works like a charm, a magik one eeeevveeen.
that and some marvin gay or barry white meuzak,
and lots of booze.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Ndenway, dont ahow up at the next shoot with a pork chop around your neck, OK?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I almost always keep it in my front pocket, to quote acmans sig line, " I only use my pork chop when kindness fails", or any other time I feel like it, hell I bet I can draw it out faster than I can a gun, in gun terms its been compaired by some of the female presuasion to a derringer, by others, a hogleg, but 100% pork by all.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm like 1shott - seeing that pork chop might be scarier encounter than Bigfoot!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:29:15 PM EDT
[#15]
its not the sight that'll kill you, its the smell, I'm hoping to be attacked by a female mugger some day, and instead of shooting her with a gun, I'm going to slap her in the mouth with my pork chop. we'll see if its less lethal.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:33:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh man, now Ndenway, I think a big ole bug done went and smacked you right tween the eyes while you was riding that new kawasaki of yours....
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:35:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I have caught a few bugs with my teeth, nothing serious "knock on wood", but the other day a car threw a rock and hit me in the center of my chest, after bout crying, I decided I'm going to get a wind screen and a new seat sometime in the near future.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I have caught a few bugs with my teeth, nothing serious "knock on wood", but the other day a car threw a rock and hit me in the center of my chest, after bout crying, I decided I'm going to get a wind screen and a new seat sometime in the near future.

That sucks donkey dick.

The last rock I took was in the shin f%#%g  tears welld up in my eyes white sock was blood stained .................wa wa wa.

As much as wearing a skid lid sucks especialy in the summer it's way cooler than a glass eye

I sold my bike 5yrs ago I kept the Shoei just in case I get a wild hair

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#19]
well one good thing happened today, I didn't see bigfoot or the twins, and I had a eye splitting head thumping hangover when I got up this morning, but I did get the polish under folder I ordered 5 weeks ago, things went down hill after that, the kit is in great shape, finish is bout 95%, but it was missing the lower hand guard, pistol grip and  the nut and screw, and it doesn't have 100% matching numbers like was advertized, but I called the dude I ordered it from and told him I'd keep the kit since the bolt,carrier and trunion match and he said that he would get the missing parts sent to me, now I'm just waiting on the rivets I ordered to get here, everything else is ready, don't think I can wait for the jnewt build party, it probably gonna be on a weekend anyway,and I can't make it to those, so I'll do the "mad vodoo peagan gunsmith" dance with this one, and hope it turns out better than the last one, and the last wernt half bad.
I ate some mexican food this evening, and I think it had a reaction with that cheap booze I drank last night, my bellys been rumbling and my farts been droppin flys, hell went down to my moms house and farted a few times, my pops starteds cussing and my mom threw the ice cream she was eating away, said my fart was so bad she could taste it, times like this makes me wish my GF lived with me, that way when I go to sleep tonight, I could pull the covers over her head and rip one loose, see if she could fight her way out from under before she passes out or pukes,
well enough of that for now, happy dreams and bigfoot hunting.
ndenway the MVPG out.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:07:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Your Majestic Warpness -
Your good manners and kindness are only exceeded by your grand sense of twisted humor!
Long live Ndenway, Master of Perverse Humor
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#21]
well Dan, kindness and good manners should be affored to those that deserve them, but they are only an inkling to the character of a man, what he carries on the inside, whether good or bad, saintly or perverse, will only be known through his actions during the course of his life.

now I've had some fun on occasion in a twisted and perverted way, but I've also had the rare event through a strange twist of fate or some unknown irony to travel an exceedingly long distance out of my way to do some good or render help in a fashion I'd normaly pay no mind to.

Has either situation had an effect on my character? yes they've all have, have I benifited from what I've learned and experianced? again, yes,  in some ways it has strengtened my resolve, and in others, has caused me to become jaded, now I'd like to think that I'm able to control what I say and do, but on certain days when I'm feeling loose or when a situation arrises, whether its automatic or I let it out of its bag, my character has a way of finding whatever is funny in the event.

To some it comes out as meaness or arrogance, to others kindness and laughter, whichever it is, its all me and I like it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
To some it comes out as meaness or arrogance, to others kindness and laughter, whichever it is, its all me and I like it.

Making someone smile and laugh is a great gift to others and you have done that to me MANY times! Partner,  some of this stuff may be "twisted" but it is HILARIOUS! To me and many others!
Thanks for all the laughs and smiles you have given me!
You will always be the kind and hilarious Master of Perversity!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#23]
1shott, me and Ndenway are having a big cyber hug! Do you want to join in?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#24]
hey, No problem, I'm here for 7 shows a week.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#25]
damn, them be-atches is sexy! they look just like those prehistoric fertility statues I red about in history class.

Except that I didn't know you could have veiny streatch marks.... I always thought it was one or the other... my bad...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:20:22 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Except that I didn't know you could have veiny streatch marks.... I always thought it was one or the other... my bad...

I hope you are talking about the Bigfoot Sisters and not your "pork chop"!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#27]
oh gawd... I can NOT believe you went there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:13:23 AM EDT
[#28]
pork chop, the other red meat.
Top Top