Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2013 7:40:23 AM EDT
Making my way into the office this morning on i77n I spotted a white suv with sc  tags sporting a bfl.  I gave you a thumbs up before you hit i85 headed north. I was in the silver xterra.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/15/2013 10:04:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Was wondering why you did that.

ETA - We need an official ARFCOM hand sign, but then "they" might classify us as a gang.
Link Posted: 3/15/2013 11:24:51 AM EDT
[#2]
i couldn't write "f- arock" fast enough, and without a gang sign i was hoping you just didn't think i was an ass flipping you the finger
Link Posted: 3/15/2013 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]
You work in the CIC building, right?
Link Posted: 3/15/2013 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Me?  No I work in a converted milk barn on the other side of Mooresville.....

Link Posted: 3/15/2013 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, i meant to quote ZCwilkins.  I'm pretty sure he and i work for the same company.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes sir.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i couldn't write "f- arock" fast enough, and without a gang sign i was hoping you just didn't think i was an ass flipping you the finger

What's funny is I couldn't get a read on you at first. I tend to drive aggressively so it wouldn't have surprised me for you to flip me off. I was kinda when the thumb came up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 4:52:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol ya, the norm on 77 at that time of the morning is to roll up on someone, tail gate them for a second, pass on the right hand side, cut in front of them, slow down and flip the guy you just passed the finger......  I can see where my actions were confusing

Link Posted: 3/17/2013 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#9]
No body ever notices my BFL

Probably cause my top is down all the time, though
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#10]
if you notice mine thats not a good sign. its on my cage inside my car.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top