Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 6:01:54 PM EDT
So I've got about 5 AR builds under my belt now and am beginning to turn my attention to optics.  I have no clue what I'm looking for.   I've read all the FAQ's etc.. but I think I just need to go handle them and be able to see for myself which one will work best.   Where do folks recommend I go for this?  I'd be looking at both scopes as well as the red dot types (ie. aimpoint, eotech, etc...).
Thanks much,
cc
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Sportsman had some optics at one time.  No telling now.  Shooter's Den has some Eotechs and Aimpoints at one time.  I am not too sure what the other places in town are stocking.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Calibers has a fair selection of Eotechs and Aimpoints.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top