Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2006 6:52:40 PM EDT
Trying to amuse myself. Other than Troy King, there were 5 idiots on display. Baxley is a joke. Billion Dollar Bob is about as believable as my dog.

Luther Strange is someone who talks on a subject and says nothing. Jim Folsom has people after him.

King's opponent should be a preacher because his AG role that he envisions could have been written by a sob sister. He is going to solve crime in Alabama by getting his office to get to all the young and stop them from being criminals in the 1st place.

Sigh.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:00:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Through the magic of the interweb, I have traced your IP address and hacked into your computer to see the message you actually meant to send to ARFcom. I present it here in the spirit of full disclosure:

Quoted:
Trying to amuse myself. Other than Troy King, there were 5 idiots on display, and all of them were deep-pocketed AU Alumni. Baxley is a joke. Billion Dollar Bob is about as believable as a legitimate win by Auburn, which could NEVER happen.

Luther Strange is someone who talks on a subject and says nothing about the way Auburn got handed all those games. Jim Folsom has people after him.

King's opponent should be a preacher because his AG role that he envisions could have been written by a sob sister. He is going to solve crime in Alabama by getting his office to get to all the SEC refs of Auburn games and stop them from being criminals in the 1st place.

Sigh.

Just kidding. If you find it offensive, I'll delete it, Alaman.
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:08:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Not at all
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:16:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:37:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sadly, the debate I would have liked to have seen -- the two candidates who are probably going to make me split my vote for the first time in 22 years of consistent straight-party voting -- wasn't on the slate last night.

Which one was that?
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:53:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't vote for Nabers or Cobb. All Nabers can talk about is God and has a few people saying the same. He was also an architec of the Billion Dollar Bod plan.

As for Cobb, the less said the better.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:20:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Lucy Baxley reminds me of Hillary Clinton......FREAK!!!!!!!!!
I'm just going to write-in the "Beer Slayer"......
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Through the magic of the interweb, I have traced your IP address and hacked into your computer to see the message you actually meant to send to ARFcom. I present it here in the spirit of full disclosure:

Quoted:
Trying to amuse myself. Other than Troy King, there were 5 idiots on display, and all of them were deep-pocketed AU Alumni. Baxley is a joke. Billion Dollar Bob is about as believable as a legitimate win by Auburn, which could NEVER happen.

Luther Strange is someone who talks on a subject and says nothing about the way Auburn got handed all those games. Jim Folsom has people after him.

King's opponent should be a preacher because his AG role that he envisions could have been written by a sob sister. He is going to solve crime in Alabama by getting his office to get to all the SEC refs of Auburn games and stop them from being criminals in the 1st place.

Sigh.

Just kidding. If you find it offensive, I'll delete it, Alaman.
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
 Is there even a 3rd-party candidate for SCCJ on the ballot?

write in is the solution, I am going Beerslayer governor, that libertarian chick with the big gazongas for Lt. Governor (I better find her name before Tuesday), and Judge Judy for supreme court chief justice....what did I miss?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
and Sue Bell Cobb is very liberal on most issues.

Heeeeere Sue Bell, fresh slop...
Damn, that was mean. It's also the only thing that comes to mind when I see her on TV.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:17:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top